Don't you hate it when you're watching a movie and don't know how to feel? Lucky for you, the ancient greeks felt the same way and came up with a clever solution: the aptly named, Greek Chorus. It's worked so well over the centuries that we still use it today, and that's what our latest episode is about, modern greek choruses.
like what you hear? subscribe today!
- Allegory of the Slave
- - Oompa Loompas, Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory
- Bit of Rough
- - Bert the Chimney Sweep, Mary Poppins
- - Che, Evita
- Dressed Up With no Place to Go
- - The Muses, Hercules
- Gilding the (carnivorous) Lily
- - Crystal, Ronette and Chiffon, Little Shop of Horrors
- - The Dead Princes, Stardust
- - Animated Lizzie, Lizzie McGuire
- It Gets Pettier
- - Staltler and Waldorf, Muppet Show
- Serf to the Beat
- - Townsfolk / Houseware, Beauty and the Beast
- - Allan-a-Dale, Robin Hood (animated
Categorical Oracle is a comedy podcast that pits three brave librarians against the rampant disorder of the modern world. Every other week your hosts apply the combined might of their organizational skills to a new topic in their never-ending quest to make things make sense.