Categorical Oracle is entering its dirty thirties and to celebrate the Oracles are flipping the formula and taking a look back at what could’ve been by giving under-appreciated categories a second change.
like what you hear? subscribe today!
- "A Cool Dude" from ep 10: Candy Heart Quotes
- - Respoding simple with a sunglasses emoji
- "The letter F. From the joke what's the difference between a capitalist and a flying pig?" from ep 16: Misused Quotes
- - What do you call the grocery store after you have to pay list price for La Croix?
- "Occam's Riding Lawn Mower: Ballistic Heuristics" from ep 23: Conspiracy Theories
- - What is the theory you have to convince yourself of when you hear a noise in your house?
- "Tyrannosaurus Rolex" from ep 23: Conspiracy Theories
- - Promotional Jurassic Park Watch Made By Burger King in 1997
- "SatC 2: Horrible White People" from ep 14: Fictionsl zplaces to Get .a Cup of Coffee
- - A guest letter to an editor penned by Lena Dunham
- "Robotripping though the flowers" from ep 19: Subversive Summer Reading
- - As yet undeveloped Mario level
- "Buried Pleasure" from ep 17: Summer Jams Part 2
- - Scones
- "Lavender Gum" from ep 8: Cults
- - Every episode of House Hunters International where a white woman is moving to Paris
- "Heartland of Darkness" from ep 20: Great Lakes Tourist Traps
- - What is the feeling you get when you are in the Gun Room of House on the Rock?
Categorical Oracle is a comedy podcast that pits three brave librarians against the rampant disorder of the modern world. Every other week your hosts apply the combined might of their organizational skills to a new topic in their never-ending quest to make things make sense.