Holiday traditions are important, so pull up a seat at the table and join the Oracles for our second annual Thanksgiving Potluck. This year’s theme, things we are NOT thankful for.
like what you hear? subscribe today!
- Don't do me any 1/31st Flavors
- Break Room Food Behavior
- Emergency Broadsiding System
- Reunion episodes of reality shows
- Forest Fire Started by a 48 Pack of Toilet Paper
- Hard Pass to the Left
- Jeans that aren’t stretchy
- Poo Radio
- Reply All
- Leaky travel cups
- Sparrow, streetside berry sauce, mashed carrots, Radishes with Marshmallows, savory cubes of jello, and leftover candycorn
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- War of Northern (couch) Impressions
- War of Southern Possession
- Black Friday
Categorical Oracle is a comedy podcast that pits three brave librarians against the rampant disorder of the modern world. Every other week your hosts apply the combined might of their organizational skills to a new topic in their never-ending quest to make things make sense.